junho 25, 2021

[Humor] The Ransomware Song

Os ataques de ransomware estão super na moda e tem atingido empresas de todos os portes e países. Por isso, esse é o melhor momento para relaxarmos com a música do ransomware ("The Ransomware Song (Just Blame Math)"), criada pelo Forrest Brazeal::


A letra está na descrição do vídeo:
One day I asked my teacher, What use is math to me?
She answered: When you're older, some day my boy you'll see...
There's a world of computer systems out there
Full of valuable data and not secured with care
And you can make a fortune in ransomware...

With a little bit of math!
It's called encryption,
Just a little bit of math,
Cause a conniption;
Lock the data, hide the key;
They'll pay up eventually,
It's the power of math.

Ransomware is big now
Because it's organized
You can buy it as a service
And sell it for a prize
There's a whole world of tempting targets to hack -
Governments, hospitals, schools to attack
And they pay up in Bitcoin, hard to trace back;

`Cause it's just math!
We call it crypto!
Just a...actually a whole bunch of math
No need to tiptoe,
Hackers whisper, don't be nervous,
We take pride in customer service... 

Well then I told my teacher, I'm feeling terrified;
How can we protect ourselves from all this cybercrime?
She said, Don't click weird links, or use "password123".
Make offline backups, invest in security.
And that's when I realized how screwed we might be...

Just do the math!
So many systems
If they all took a bath
Wouldn't we miss them?

Next time there's no meat or water or gas
And we slide a little closer to the day of wrath
You can blame IT, or some Russian sociopath
But personally, I blame math.



Nenhum comentário:

Creative Commons License
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employee.